The breath-taking ocean views captured from this modern unit has floor to ceiling glass windows and large balconies, there are two good size bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and en-suite. The 2nd family bathroom has bath and shower.
Gourmet kitchen has gas cooking and stainless steel appliances plus plenty of storage spaces. Carpeted open plan living has air conditioning for comfort.
This meticulously appointed apartment personifies CBD living by the sea.
Great location, only few minutes to the light rail station, the tram goes to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital. Shopping is easy, large shopping centre Australia Fair just cross the road, it has Supermarket, Aisan vege and grocery shops, many Korean, Chinese restaurants and cafe, cinema, medical centres.
Vacant Move in immediatly, Call Feng 0433 998 175 to arrange a viewing for you.
• Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Master has ensuite and a large walk-in-robe
• Open plan living
• Separate Laundry room
• Ocean and city views balcony
• Gas cooking
• Modern kitchen has stone benchtop
• Secure underground parking, with security key & intercom access, #B6 649
• 97m2 total, 89m2 inside the unit and 8m2 balcony
Fantastic resort style facilities
• Two outdoor pools & heated indoor lap pool
• Spa, sauna/steam room & two gyms
• Poolside BBQ & entertainment areas
• Private resident lounge
Central CBD location
• Close to bus services and the Light Rail Network which can take you to Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University, Surfers Paradise and Star Casino, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
• Minutes' walk to Large shopping centre Australia Fair, which has Woolworth, Coles and Chinese, Korean supermarket, veg shops, many restaurants and cafes, Chinese supermarkets & cinemas, medical centres
• Downstairs is China Town, many good restaurants
• There are many medical centre and clinics in the building and nearby street
The Southport Central is right in the heart of Gold Coast CBD. Only five minutes from Surfers Paradise, Southport is the central business district of the Gold Coast and offers a diverse range of real estate from luxury apartments in high rise apartment buildings with spectacular ocean views to older three storey walk-ups and duplexes. Over the years, traditional single family housing has made way for larger developments, transforming Southport into a higher density residential area.
The mixed use of residential and commercial buildings in Southport has proven popular with younger and local buyers and is expected to attract more affluent residents to the area. is this statement required? I feel it may scare senior clients away
Part of Southport's appeal is its beautiful Broadwater parks which showcase some of the best recreational facilities available, including an aquatic playground offering a multitude of activities ranging from swimming, boating, fishing and water-skiing to the extreme of parasailing. Southport boasts numerous large parks and is renowned for its leash-free dog park bordering the Nerang River.
Shopping facilities in the area include Australia Fair and a variety of smaller shopping centres and convenience stores. A multitude of cafes, takeaways and restaurants are all within a five minute walk while churches, chemists, dentists, doctors, a specialist centre and an after-hours medical centre are all within a 10 minute walk.
One of the Gold Coast's oldest suburbs, Southport is the hub of the city's specialist medical services with more than 200 medical specialists and two large hospitals. The Gold Coast Hospital located in Southport is the largest regional hospital in Queensland.
Southport is a well-reputed educational centre, offering both private and State systems. With the prestigious private boarding schools, TSS - The Southport School and St Hilda's located in Southport it generates a lot of business for the area.
Southport is also the major law enforcement region for the Gold Coast, with the supreme and district courts located in the heart of the suburb.
Southport is only six kilometers from Surfers Paradise and an easy commute from Brisbane., TAFE and Australia Fair Shopping Centre. It is only 600m to the Broadwater beach, parks.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Pay TV Access