Located in the central of Gold Coast CBD is this two bedroom, two ensuite, modern design tiny house. Convenient location, it is only 4 minutes’ walk to tram station, bus stop, 10 minutes walking distance to Southport CBD, major shopping center Australia Fair Shopping Centre, which has two supermarket, Coles and Woolworth, Asian supermarket, veg shops, many good restaurants, cafe, medical clinics, TAFE, the beach Broadwater Parkland, fantastic kid playground, GC Aqua Park – Gold Coast's World Class Aqua Splash Park.
The layout of the house is so smart, it utilized all the space and the house feels spacious, bright and comfortable living in. The colour design is modern contemporary, full of natural lights. Constructed with steel wall frames and roof trusses.
These are the features:
Two bedroom, two bathroom plus a study area
Master bedroom has ensuite
Air-conditioning for your comfort
• Design specific kitchen with overhead cupboards
• Caesar stone 20mm (builder's range) top, melamine
interior and pre-laminated doors and panels
• Finger pull and soft close fittings to all drawers and doors
• Tile splashback in kitchen 600mm
• Flick mixer tap on sink
• Single bowl sink with drainer
• Dishwasher space and connections
• 600mm electric stainless steel oven and
• 4 plate 600mm electric cooktop
• 600mm stainless steel retractable rangehood
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
• Shower - tiles from floor to ceiling
• Semi-frameless screen up to 1950mm high
• Water saving shower rose on multi-directional arm including
hot and cold wall taps
• Laminated vanity (width nominated by plans) with gloss
laminate or poly-marble top
• Vitreous china closed coupled toilet suite
• Toilet roll holders
• Towel ring for bath and ensuite
• Min. 150mm tiled skirtings for tiled areas
• Flick mixer tap with 45 litre metal trough and cabinet
• 2 x stop taps for washing machine (1 x hot, 1 x cold)
HEATING AND COOLING
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
• Electric hotwater service
• LED lights throughout
• Fluorescent light to garage
• 2 double power points to each bedroom, 3 to kitchen/living area, 1 to
garage. 1 to each bathroom
• Usb outlets in living areas and bedrooms
• RCD safety switch
• TV point, telephone point and data point in living room.
• Smoke detectors wired direct
• Split System Air conditioning: Supply & install one 1.1kw - 3.5kw reverse
cycle wall mount split system air conditioner (bed 1) & one 2.4 - 8.7kw
reverse cycle wall mount split system air conditioner in living/dining area.
• Carpet to stairs, hallways and bedrooms (from builder's range).
Laminated floors to living/kitchen.
• Pressed edge tiles to wet areas from builder's range
• Wet areas have 150mm tiled skirtings to match floor tiles
This is a rare opportunity for you to own this beautiful home in the central of Gold Coast, be smart, call Feng 0433 998 175 now to book a viewing.