This quality renovated two bedroom unit has two bathrooms, master bedroom room has ensuite, through the fully tiled open plan living area is this east-facing sunny balcony with open views. The modern kitchen has Fisher-Paykel stainless steel appliances and stone bench top, large pantry and lots of cabinet storage spaces. Lower bodycorp fees, fantastic resort style swimming pool, landscaped garden, secured gated front entrance, high rental income $420 per week.
Located in a quiet, convenient location in Southport is this small good looking units complex. It is on a high elevated ground, catch the southerly breeze. The public transport, bus stop and light rail station is only a minutes walking distance. Close to Southport CBD shopping district, Gold Coast City Library, major shopping center Australia Fair Shopping Centre, which has two supermarket, Coles and Woolworth, Asian supermarket, veg shops, many good restaurants, cafe, medical clinics, TAFE, The Rockpools, Broadwater Parkland, fantastic kid playground, the beach, GC Aqua Park – Gold Coast's World Class Aqua Splash Park are all within 15 minutes walk.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to own this good unit at a very affordable price, call Feng 0433998175 to book a viewing now.
• Two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, two car parking spaces #39 with storage shed
• Master bedroom has ensuite and a large built-in-robe
• Fully tiled open plan living area
• Large modern kitchen has an quality stainless steel kitchen appliances, glass cook top, range-hood, solid stone bench top, large pantry and lots of storage spaces
• Two internal access secure car parking lots
• Large east facing balcony has open views
• Fantastic resort style facilities, a large lap pool, poolside BBQ & entertainment areas
Central CBD location
• Close to bus services and the Light Rail Network which can take you to Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University, Surfers Paradise and Star Casino, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
• Minutes' walk to Large shopping centre Australia Fair, which has Woolworth, Coles and Chinese, Korean supermarket, veg shops, many restaurants and cafes, Chinese supermarkets & cinemas, medical centres
• Downstairs is China Town, many good restaurants
• There are many medical centre and clinics in the building and nearby street
The Southport Central is right in the heart of Gold Coast CBD. Only five minutes from Surfers Paradise, Southport is the central business district of the Gold Coast and offers a diverse range of real estate from luxury apartments in high rise apartment buildings with spectacular ocean views to older three storey walk-ups and duplexes. Over the years, traditional single family housing has made way for larger developments, transforming Southport into a higher density residential area.
The mixed use of residential and commercial buildings in Southport has proven popular with younger and local buyers and is expected to attract more affluent residents to the area. is this statement required? I feel it may scare senior clients away
Part of Southport's appeal is its beautiful Broadwater parks which showcase some of the best recreational facilities available, including an aquatic playground offering a multitude of activities ranging from swimming, boating, fishing and water-skiing to the extreme of parasailing. Southport boasts numerous large parks and is renowned for its leash-free dog park bordering the Nerang River.
Shopping facilities in the area include Australia Fair and a variety of smaller shopping centres and convenience stores. A multitude of cafes, takeaways and restaurants are all within a five minute walk while churches, chemists, dentists, doctors, a specialist centre and an after-hours medical centre are all within a 10 minute walk.
One of the Gold Coast's oldest suburbs, Southport is the hub of the city's specialist medical services with more than 200 medical specialists and two large hospitals. The Gold Coast Hospital located in Southport is the largest regional hospital in Queensland.
Southport is a well-reputed educational centre, offering both private and State systems. With the prestigious private boarding schools, TSS - The Southport School and St Hilda's located in Southport it generates a lot of business for the area.
Southport is also the major law enforcement region for the Gold Coast, with the supreme and district courts located in the heart of the suburb.
Southport is only six kilometers from Surfers Paradise and an easy commute from Brisbane., TAFE and Australia Fair Shopping Centre. It is only 600m to the Broadwater beach, parks.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access