This modern family home situated on an elevated large 777sqm block in a quiet street of Parkwood. There are 4 large bedrooms, one study room/home office, modern kitchen, luxury bathroom, master bedroom has ensuite and walk-in-robe.
There are 2 separated living areas, 3 under cover outdoor entertainment area, 2 free standing lockup garages, there are plenty space for all the family to enjoy and carry on their daily activities. Rooms everywhere, music room, game room, daddy's workshop, granny flat, you have choice to change these rooms to suit your life style.
Your home is your castle. If safety and security is important to you, you would love how it has been done. This home has fully fenced, on the front there is an auto sliding gate; around house, child safe lockers installed just after entry gate, fully fence pergola area, so you don't worry about the young kid could slip out to the street without your notice.
This is a rare opportunity to you own this unique family home. It is hard to find any good size block in a sought-after area in Parkwood, and any modern new home. The home has been rebuilt to high standard, fully insulated from the wall to the roof/ceiling, keep the house cooler in the hot summer, and reduce your power bill to avoid use air-conditioning.
• 4/5 Bedrooms, King size master bedroom, 3 queen size bedroom, one single bedroom
• 2 bathrooms, large shower box, luxury bathtub
• Master bedroom has ensuite, walk-in-robe
• Quality modern kitchen, stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Fully tiled 2 living areas
• 3 x air conditioning for comfort
• Separated laundry room
• 3 under cover outdoor entertainment areas, full equipped outdoor kitchen, BBQ and a mini bar
• Secured windows and doors
• 2 free standing garages, one single plus garage, one double auto door garage
• Landscaped front garden with water feature
• 777m2 Elevated block with potential for duplex development (subject to council approval)
• High grade wall and ceiling/roof insulation, keep the house cool in the hot summer
• Large flat back yard, plenty space for kids play around
• Quiet street in Parkwood
• 7 minutes' walk to New light rail station, take you to Southport/Surfers Paradise or Helensvale railway station
• Close to Griffith University and University Hospital, Commonwealth Game athletics village
• Parkwood or Arundel Golf Club is only minutes away
• Walking distance to Arundel State School