The breath-taking ocean views captured from this modern unit with floor to ceiling glass and large balconies has two good size bedrooms. The master bedroom has walk-in-robe and en-suite. The 2nd family bathroom has bath and shower.
The gourmet kitchen has a gas cooktop with stainless steel appliances and plenty storage spaces. The laminated timber floored open plan living area has air conditioning for comfort.
This meticulously appointed apartment personifies CBD living by the sea.
This is a very popular unit for students going to Griffith University and rental income $460 per week.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom one carpark
• 99m2 total, 87m2 inside the unit and 12m2 balcony
• Master has ensuite
• Large walk-in-robe
• Open plan living
• Ocean and city views balcony
• Gas cooktop
• Modern kitchen has stone benchtop
Fantastic resort style facilities
• Two outdoor pools & heated indoor lap pool
• Spa, sauna/steam room & two gyms
• Poolside BBQ & entertainment areas
• Secure underground parking, with security key & intercom access
Central CBD location
• Close to bus services with the Light Rail Network which takes you to the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University, Surfers Paradise and Jupiter Casino
• Minutes' walk to a large shopping centre, Australia Fair, which features Woolworths, Coles, Chinese and Korean supermarkets, veg shops, many restaurants and cafes and cinemas
• Downstairs is Gold Coast's China Town and its many good restaurants
• There are many medical centres and clinics in the building and nearby streets
Southport Central is right in the heart of the Gold Coast, being only five minutes from the vibrant attraction, Surfers Paradise. Southport is the central business district of the Gold Coast and offers a diverse range of real estate from luxury apartments in high rise apartment buildings with spectacular ocean views to older three storey walk-ups and duplexes. Over the years, traditional single family housing has made way for larger developments, transforming Southport into a higher density residential area.
The mixed use of residential and commercial buildings in Southport has proven popular with younger and local buyers and is expected to attract more affluent residents to the area.
Part of Southport's appeal is the beautiful Broadwater parks which showcases some of the best recreational facilities available, including an aquatic playground offering a multitude of activities ranging from swimming, boating, fishing and water-skiing to the extreme of parasailing. Southport boasts numerous large parks and is renowned for its leash-free dog park bordering the Nerang River.
Shopping facilities in the area include Australia Fair and a variety of smaller shopping centres and convenience stores. A multitude of cafes, takeaways and restaurants are all within a five minute walk while churches, chemists, dentists, doctors, a specialist centre and an after-hours medical centre are all within a 10 minute walk.
Being one of the Gold Coast's oldest suburbs, Southport is the hub of the city's specialist medical services with more than 200 medical specialists and two large hospitals. The Gold Coast Hospital, located in Southport, is the largest regional hospital in Queensland.
Southport is a well-reputed educational centre, offering both private and state systems, including the prestigious private boarding schools, TSS (The Southport School) and St Hilda's.
Southport is also the major law enforcement region for the Gold Coast, with the supreme and district courts located in the heart of the suburb.
Southport is only six kilometers from Surfers Paradise and an easy commute from Brisbane, TAFE and Australia Fair Shopping Centre. It is only 600m to the Broadwater beach and parks.